9.8.04

mood: tired

music: 'pt.2 resolution' by john coltrane

wow it's been over a week since i last posted. umm. sorry.

anyhow, the friend i usually take to norm's left on saturday morning for cancun, so we ended up going on friday night, with many more teenage kids than should be allowed to collaborate. the third location was santa monica this time; we decided to pick one of the easier/closer spots this time, for the sakes of our guests. our server, darlene, was a very conversational person, but in reality, not a very good waitress. i don't blame her too much; she was probably nervous because i had a video camera taping our visit.

which brings me to my new 'thing' : i carry around a video camera a lot now. it's just for fun. plus it seems like things are funnier when you play them back later on. i think in ten years or so, everyone will watch my pile of tapes and envy my stupid ideas.

other than those two things, not much has been going on. i guess that's my excuse for not posting for a while. summer starting to slow down. the other day i realized that we are already in august. needless to say, i was saddened; in 3 short weeks i start up again with school. i'm taking 3 AP classes, an above-AP honors class, and i've got to finish off my summer reading books, if by 'finish' you mean 'start and finish'. and on top of that, i've got to start regulating my body clock. if i keep up with my nocturnal schedule, i'll probably feel like crap and look it too after the first week or two.

it's been a long day, and i'm expecting to crash any moment now. goodnite everyone.

---Goei---

1 comment:

Heather Meadows said...

Hah, I think I did my summer reading for AP English in the three days before school started :D And god did I hate Madame Bovary. (Actually, I thought the writing in the Cliff's Notes was much better than the writing in the actual book, so I just read the Notes instead.)

My Photo
B Goei