16.5.05

mood: one-off

music: 'undertow' by lush

today in honors precalc a hummingbird flew into the room and provided a welcome distraction from the monotones of permutations and combinations. in fact, my first two periods left me in a better mood than most monday morning periods would. it was probably because the modern u.s. history agenda today included an introduction to the early 90's, and i kept thinking in loops about where i was at the time, where i wished i was at the time, and other neo-paisley-pop daydreams dripping with pseudo-nostalgia.

but excuse my pretentious rambling.

today, los angeles is a photographer's paradise. the sky is completely overcast (but not rainy) so the lighting is subtle but strong. just right. sadly, i won't have a chance to take advantage of it, since i had school, and now i have to get a smog check for my car before going to work. by the time i get out, it'll be dark enough to foil my attempts at art.

i envy chris, who took the day off to go to disneyland with allison today. he couldn't have had better weather to visit a themepark.

---Goei---

No comments:

My Photo
B Goei