10.2.08

mood: 'blurred'

music: 'suicide' by the damned

i really ought to update here more often. i know i've probably lost all of my reading audience, but i still feel more free whenever i see these little letters travel across the blank canvas of my screen.

anyway, my days lately have been straight out of a movie. melissa and i broke up and i've fallen for someone all too soon. not too soon for me, but for everyone else. the glares i feel when i walk through familiar neighborhoods is enough to jar me towards seclusion, but the warmth and rightness i feel around my new home and environment is enough to convince me that my decisions are justified.

for the first time in a long time, i can feel the passion of a new life breaking through the mist and into the sunlight. under normal circumstances i would probably hate myself for living the way i do, but i feel an odd dichotomy. the grass and flowers shine brighter and the lovers' eyes gleam a little more for me. music itself has taken no backseat to my life, and once again i feel like myself. traveling through thick forest and dreary plains is my soul, en route to a fresh start and an amazing beginning. i am a born again christian without that pesky god to get in the way. i am a new human being without reservations or secrets. i am a newborn puppy excited to see the world in a blink and a heartbeat. i am a prophet, prosaic and profound, watching the world in front of me blur and jumping into the mainline.

---Goei---

No comments:

My Photo
B Goei