11.8.08

mood: warbly

music: 'st. james infirmary' by louis armstrong

last night and today were a flurry of uncategorized ideas and free thoughts. all throughout the night i kept losing track of time and realizing the malleability of it all when wrung through screens and sounds.

triggered by cookies and milk, i kept feeling an out-of-body warmth. it kept me up. needless to say, many things do as they always did. it's not a bad thing, just a reason for me to be alive; to claim existence while others' has faded into the calm of the night. sometimes quiet, sometimes bold.

i was bored with screens and fascinated with print: i tossed around a pile of magazines until i rested on a glossy cover of nylon. vividly i could remember what color they burned and my eyes were filled with life. outside, walked to a secluded area and flipped through pretty pictures of outcasted victory and emperor's clothes. wrinkled, fluffed, and vertical, the pages leapt up in smoke and flames. my memory served me well: the outlines were glowing green and blue as if possessed by the northern lights.

i crept inside, fell asleep to my bloody valentine. their echoed voices feeding dreams of restaurants with waterlilies and people with hats.

---Goei---

No comments:

My Photo
B Goei